Sunday, March 19, 2017

FAMILY MEMORIES!

SPECIAL MEMORIES!

Everyone that knows me knows that I'm always taking pictures. Photography is one of my hobbies and loves in life. This has to be one of my favorite moments that I captured this past week when my daughter, Canada VanderVelde and grandson was here. I was just downloading all my pictures and came across this one and the tears just started to roll down my face. It was such a special, fun filled week and hard to see them go yesterday.

I can't believe how much Henry has grown and changed since the last time I saw him. He is talking so much and the things he says just makes me laugh all the time. When we were out and about he would say "Hi" to everyone and wave. I loved how he put smiles on everyones face and stopped them in their tracks. Just seeing this little guy light up peoples life was so special. And to see how my daughter cares for him and interacts with him. I was so improessed with her. I couldn't be a more proud mother and grandmother.

It's hard to be away from them as much as I am, but I'm so happy to have these special memories. I look forward to being home this summer and more memories. In the mean time, I will have these photos to look back on and some face time.

These moments make you realize how speical and how prescious family time can be. I hope you all make the most of every moment today and enjoy your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment