Wednesday, February 22, 2017

DON'T LET IMPERFECTION LIMIT YOUR SUCCESS!

DON'T LET IMPERFECTION PREVENT YOU FROM REACHING YOUR GOALS OR DOING THE WORKOUT! CHALLENGE YOURSELF!!

Are the workouts that I do challenging? YES! What you have to understand is that I challenge myself. You can go as slow or as hard as you want during a workout. It's all about what you put into it.

Can I always do all the REPS or the specific move at the time? NO! This video is a great example. This is a burpee with a shoulder press. I can't keep up with the pace they are doing and I can't always jump back into the burpee so sometimes I have to step back instead. This segment was 20 REPS. I actually did about 15. The key is that I didn't stop moving or trying during the whole segment of this specific workout and I continued to push myself.

A lot of the videos I have posted show the REPS that I'm really proud of and the results of hard work. But all too often in my workouts and videos that you don't see I'm off balance, trying to figure out my left from my right and not keeping up with the program. Is that ok? Of course it's ok! I'm still pushing play and working out even though it isn't perfect. I will improve in time. I'm a work in progress!!

There is modifier for every workout. In time you will get so that you don't have to use the modifiers. I USE MODIFERS ALL THE TIME!! When I first started doing burpees I couldn't jump back at all. Now I'm able to jump back on more and more every time I do this exercise. I have to remind myself that I'm a work in progress and it's not going to be perfect everytime.

I all to often hear from people that I'm not at your level or I can't do that. You have to have the mindset that you can do anything that you set your mind too!! Don't let negativity get into your mind and tell you that you can't do something. There was a point in my life that physically I coudn't do this, but I decided I am going to get stronger and I am going to get more physically fit. It's a daily lifestyle that I have committed to.

WHAT CHALLENGE ARE YOU GOING TO ATTACK TODAY AND NOT LET SELF-LIMITING BELIEFS TAKE OVER? NO EXCUSES!! GET IT DONE!! MAKE IT A GREAT DAY YOU ARE PROUD OF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment