Friday, January 13, 2017

TGIF!! Do You Have a Weekend Plan?

💪🏋 Good morning! TGIF!! That acronmyn has so many meanings. I'm thinking Thank Goodness It's Friday!! I had a really long week at work and I'm ready for a long weekend!! Another is #flexfriday The Grind Includes Friday! How about sharing those flex photos after your workout today. I'm continuing on with The Master's Chisel This morning and then also getting together with a new person I'm coaching tonight and doing a round of 21 Day Fix.

Looking forward to the weekend, what is your plan? Weekends, and especially long weekends like this...I have a four-day weekend 😊 Can be a real challenge for me. Remember that a cheat meal doesn't mean a cheat day. I often over eat on my days off. I want to go to the refrigerator and snack or it's a lot easier not to stick to my plan when I don't have a packed lunch to eat. So just think about your nutrtion as you go forward with the weekend and take the needed steps to not over eat.

🎯The big thing is being aware and commited to this health and fitness journey that you are on!!

Make it a Great Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment