Sunday, January 29, 2017

My Morning Personal-Development

🌞🌞🌞MY MORNING🌞🌞🌞

"The Beautiful Thing About Learning is no One Can Take it Away From You!"

You may all be tired of hearing me talk about personal-development, but it has become such a big part of my life. By starting my morning with a life's lesson it brings so much positive energy to my day.

One of my biggest struggles is keeping from becoming depressed. Most peole wouldn't know this about me, but it's one of those hidden things I don't often share. Why do I suffer from depression sometimes? Being away from my family. My children and grandson are a day's drive away and I only get to see them a couple times a year. This is very hard knowing how much that I'm missing. I talk to them as often as I can on the phone and  we video chat sometimes, but it still isn't the same.

So I could be depressed, sit around on my coach and choose a miserable life. But that isn't me. So I lift myself up and find ways to stay poitive and think about all of the good things in my life.

Yes I'm away from my family, but I'm also helping to provide a better life for them. This was one of my deciding factors when I joined the Army was a way to provide for my family. It has added so much to our lives I'm very thankful for that. They have become very strong and independent individuals and I'm so proud of them. Life hasn't been easy.

Another postive that I have brought into my life is becoming a Beachbody Health and Fitness Coach. Honestly, this is what has brought personal-development so deeply seeded and back into my life. I'm so thankful for the tribe of women I work with and the friendships I'm building as well as the coaches I have brought into Beachbody and my customers. I don't know if you realize how much you bring to my life everyday!!☄ Thank you 👏👍 and keep brining on those positive vibes!! 😉❤

Have an Amazing Sunday! Coach Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment